Individual Cremation Service
A dignified and caring service for your beloved family member
Your service inclusions
- The dignified transfer of your pet from either your home or vet clinic
- Respectful care of your pet the entire time they are entrusted with us
- The individual cremation of your beloved pet
- The transfer of the entirety of their ashes to either a scatterbox or handcrafted pottery urn
- A memorial card- including your pets inked paw print and/ or lock of fur
- A certificate of individual cremation
- Your pets ashes delivered either home or to your vet clinic
If you would like us to, we will take an inked paw print and or if possible a lock of hair from your pet to keep as a memento. An inked nose print may also be available – We have found that only certain dogs give a clear impression in the ink, please speak to a staff member to see if this is an option for your pet.
If you provide us with a photo of your pet it can be placed on front of the certificate along with ’Your Wishes’ requirements. Your Wishes might include a special poem, your pet’s dates or your own words to be placed within the certificate alongside their inked paw print and or a lock of hair.
Your experience matters
- Pet Rest Cremations will provide a caring and dignified service for your beloved pet whilst respecting your wishes.
- We will communicate with you and provide support when needed during this difficult time.
- We can collect your pet from your veterinary surgery, your home or meet with you at the crematorium in Tanawha.
- Your pet is always in our care from the time of collection through to the cremation which is located at our premise.
Prior to conducting an individual cremation service for your pet we will contact you to finalise your wishes regarding; casket choices, paw print and lock of hair, and other memorial options. We will keep you informed and provide support as needed during this difficult time. Families are welcome to visit the Crematorium. Some families or members of the family may not have had the opportunity to say goodbye to their pet at the time of death. We understand that saying goodbye personally may be important. On request a private viewing of your pet can be arranged. After all of your wishes have been confirmed, we will care for your pet with respect and dignity and provide an individual cremation service for them. Arrangements can then be made with you for your pets ashes to come home or back to your veterinary clinic. Generally, your pets’ ashes are ready to return home within a couple of days.