To all our wonderful families and the Sunshine Coast community,
As we enter a new phase in the Coronavirus pandemic and some restrictions ease, we have made some changes in the way we operate Pet Rest Cremations. We at Pet Rest Cremations are in the community visiting homes and families daily and as such have had to consider how this impacts everyone.
It is so important to us that we can still support the community throughout these difficult times with the loss of their beautiful family members. We will continue to provide all of our services as per normal with no change in our availability or the care you and your pet will receive.
- We have been able to cut back some of our use of personal protective equipment; however gloves will still be worn for all interactions.
- Social distancing measures of 1.5m apply and unfortunately that still means we are unable to give you a hug or a handshake. We are really missing this closeness with the families we care for!
- We are still asking families to notify us if anyone is unwell in the home. Different options will be available for these families to safeguard everyone.
If you or someone in your family is immune compromised or at any risk, please let us know and we will implement full personal protective equipment and measures. In an unprecedented situation like this, your personal decisions as to your health and safety really matter and we want to support your choices.
We still have in place some additional options for anyone who needs assistance while in quarantine or who would prefer to have limited social interaction:
- We are still able to collect your pet from your home should you be in self isolation- we just ask that you notify us of the situation and we will go through the safety measures necessary to protect our team.
- We are able to keep your pets ashes safe with us if you need extra time, or alternatively we can still deliver you pets ashes home to your doorstep or arrange the safe postage if you would prefer to have no interaction.
We will of course be monitoring the situation as it unfolds and notify you should anything change. We are taking advice from the Australian Government and Queensland Health and applying all of their instruction. Please know that our team are practicing all of the necessary hygiene measures, and we have clear protocols in place to ensure the safety of everyone.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call us on 5439 6111, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on Facebook
From our Pet Rest family to you,
Keep safe and healthy!
From Virginia and Phil, Michelle, Rebecca, Jenna, Rhiannon, Katrina and Melissa
You Pet Rest Cremations team